With its all-digital electronic design, compact size and larger high resolution detachable display, the SB-5500 provides unsurpassed accuracy (up to 0.02 micron), speed (300-30,000 RPM) and flexibility (four-channel capability).
The SB-5500 is easy to install and easy to use. Quick setups and its dynamic graphic display keep the operator well informed and in control of the grinding process. Optional virtual screen software lets the operator see readings on an existing monitor, or detach the display panel for installation where required. The SB-5500 takes the challenge out of grinding wheel balancing, helping to improve part quality, increase efficiency and save money.
SB-5500 Controller Benefits
- Increases throughput by saving setup time
- Improves part quality by automatically balancing to 0.02 micron
- All-digital electronic design increases operating life and reliability
- Easy to install and operate
- Longer life for grinding wheels, dressing wheels and spindle bearing
- Works with existing SBS installations
- Profibus, Ethernet and USB 2.0 communication compatibility with CNCs and PLCs
- International adaptability: voltage, frequency, communication, and display language
- Four-channel capability reduces costs by permitting balancing of multiple machines
- Backed by world-class SBS customer service