The SB-1000 is an easy to use, compact dynamic balancing system that provides full functionality, including both an automatic and a manual balancing mode, at an entry-level price. This single machine control provides exceptional accuracy, capable of balancing to a tolerance as low as 0.02 microns peak-to-peak displacement over a spindle range of 300 to 30,000 RPM. With its digital design and intuitive icon-driven user interface, the SB-1000 is simple to install on existing equipment and can be easily integrated through the grinding machine CNC/PLC hardwire interface.
The SB-1000’s Manual Balance mode not only provides the most economical manual balancing solutions, it also provides real-time display of vibration and RPM levels. Operators can set alert and alarm thresholds through the CNC/PLC interface.
Operators can also utilize the Automatic Balance mode with the addition of a balance head and cable for rapid balance cycles controlled through the CNC/PLC interface, eliminating the need for operator interaction.
B e n e f i t s
- The functionality of two products in one
- Increases throughput by saving setup time
- Improves part quality by automatically balancing to as low as 0.02 microns
- Change balance mode with the push of a button
- All-digital design increases operating life and reliability
- Compact and easy to install and operate
- Economical price
- Longer life for grinding wheels, dressing wheels and spindle bearings
- Works with all SBS installations and accessories
- Easy CNC/PLC interface; USB 2.0 communication capability for firmware upgrades
- Backed by world-class and worldwide customer service