Single or Dual Plane Manual Balancing at an Economical Price. The SB-2000 is an easy-to-use, compact manual balancing system offering both one and two plane manual balancing capabilities. It comes in a dedicated machine installation version (SB-2000) and a portable version (SB-2000-P), both at a very low price.
In both versions this control provides exceptional balancing accuracy. It displays up to four digits for vibration and six digits for RPM, and supports a spindle speed range of 30 to 100,000 RPM. With its digital design and intuitive icon-driven user interface, the SB-2000 is simple to set up and easy to use. Five balancing modes are supported (single position, 2-weight, 3-weight, fixed position and circumferential arc) with storage capacity for up to 30 balancing profiles for different machines or setups.
The unit also allows spectrum vibration plots to be generated and stored. The portable SB-2000-P version attaches magnetically to any location for easy setup and use. The SB-2000 dedicated install version allows for CNC/PLC integration and for operators to set alert and alarm limits for tolerance and critical thresholds through the CNC/PLC interface. The USB port allows for exporting of balance data and settings and for updating of unit firmware.
- Single or dual plane manual balancing
- Offered in both portable and fixed installation versions
- Easy to understand language independent symbol-based user interface
- Five balancing modes (single position, 2-weight, 3-weight, fixed position & circumferential arc)
- Measurement range of 30 to 100,000 RPM
- Store over 30 balancing profiles and vibration plots
- All digital design increases operating life and reliability
- Economical price
- Works with SBS fixed installations and accessories
- Easy CNC/PLC interface; USB 2.0 communication capability for firmware upgrades and retrieving stored data
- Backed by world-class and worldwide customer service
3.74 inch [95mm] x 2.12 inch [53.86mm]
SB-2000-P: 24 VDC with 8 pin M12 connector
Negative protected (reverse protected from a non- grounded supply)
SB-2000: CNC/PLC hardwire interface (opto-isolated outputs)
IP54, NEMA 12
30 – 100,000 RPM ±2% @ 50:1 signal to noise
30 – 100,000 RPM ±4% @ 50:1 signal to noise
Custom digital filter has bandwidth
+/- 7% 0-40,000 RPM
+/- 14% 40,000+ RPM